Ok, so Integra has screwed me for the last 3 years. Same *** as everyone else has said. I issue a disconnect order for ALL services, and tell them to remove their equipment within 10 business days. All at the 35 day mark, prior to contract expiration. No word.

I transfer to the new supplier for web, dropped Integra internet 18 months before when I physically moved the company; no rate reduction from Integra although I no longer use their internet access.

Moved the phone line and fax I wanted to keep, dropped the extra line and WhaLa! Integra continues to bill me for service although their equipment has been in a box for the last 4 months.

I have spoken to 'Accounting Representatives' who after hearing this story have referred me back to 'Customer Care' (what a crock, like they care!). After swapping e-mails: "This is an accounts issue..."

Here's the funny part: While typing the e-mail to the 'Accounting Representative' who had called me about the overdue balance, I got an e-mail from my 'Account Representative' (who had told me I couldn't cancel through him and had to contact 'Customer Care') Literally, while I was on the phone with her and forwarding e-mails! I got the promotional ad from an Integra employee, that I could save 25% by renewing now! Wow! With this kind of internal communication, why would I NOT re-up to handle my companys' communication???

Integra is accruing secure storage charges for their communications equipment in my facility and they have been notified. I received another bill today in the mail...

*** me. When the fraudulent business practices, class action lawsuit begins, I will be there.

Review about: Integra Telecom Internet Service.

Comments

San Tan Valley, Arizona, United States #823550

I've done business with this company in the past and they suck. They forget to notify you when the alarm system is going off and you are informed by the police.

You're right trying to cancel with them is a complete nightmare from ***, and they will keep on charging you till you pull the plug on your bank account. The equipment doesn't measure up, back light broke after one year. Now all I have is an expensive wall decoration. I feel your pain.

Can you say class-action law suit. I can.