I feel like this company is getting away with unfair business practices. I moved my business phone line to another company and I had to pay over nine hundred dollars ($900.00) for early cancellation of my contract.

I then had to go through a maze of a web site to send in a cancellation request as I kept getting bills charging me for my phone lines and even though I called twice and then was told that I needed to make a demand in writing with thirty (30) days notice for cancellation.

I continued to be charged when they already collected the early cancellation fee. Where is the class action lawsuit against this type of larceny?

Product or Service Mentioned: Integra Telecom Phone Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 01, 2011.

Comments

This company is suck, i try to cancel the service 3 times but still have problem

I TOO MADE THE MISTAKE OF SWITCHING TO INTEGRA

FOR OUR BUSINESS.BAD MISTAKE .VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE,THEY LIE,THEY DECEIVE YOU,AND THEY MAKE SURE TO STRING YOU ALONG UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE TO CANCEL.NOW STUCK WITH A 3 YEAR CONTRACT.THAT IS A LONG TIME FOR A PISSED OFF CUSTOMER TO ADVERTISE FOR THEM,BUT I WILL DO WHAT'S NEEDED TO GET MY FRUSTRATION OUT.

Soo true, I am filing a complaint with the FCC today.

Report them to your attorney general, they are responsible for investigating fraud.