Our small business broadband internet service through Integra was slow and spotty. Sometimes it would go down for no reason.

We inquired about options. Only options was to put up with their slow, intermittent internet or sign a new contract for Ethernet over copper. The latter was twice the price per month along with a $350 SETUP FEE. I could not afford the Ethernet product but couldn't very well put up with the broadband service either.

I had no options with this Company. They would not let me get out of the contact and unfairly charged me contract fees for Crappy service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of crooked business and added extra charges onto my contract. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $700. Integra Telecom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Integra Telecom.

Comments